Teaching & coaching three core values ​​Passion humility and modesty ...




 
In our search for knowledge, we thus arrive at the knowledge of our fundamental ignorance.


The human being is informed of this ignorance by their reason, thanks to it that they can grasp the identity of the contradictions in the infinite. They then find themselves in a state of learned ignorance. Learned because they know themselves ignorant.


From the moment I position myself in the way I accept that there is something bigger than me, I put myself in a position where I can learn and improve myself . This is the attitude that suits me the best.


Combined with interest in the subject that attracts me, I hope to improve my knowledge. The trap is to believe I have already that full knowledge. When I think I KNOW I no longer have anything to learn and my mind will become closed.


It isn’t annoying to be with a person who deprives us of teaching them something? It is like our experience would be invalid.


Our admiration for their knowledge is their only interest. If this person has nothing more to learn, perhaps they will want to share their knowledge with me.

But It would then have been much easier to accept their knowledge if presented to us with modesty.


If it is presented to us with pride and arrogance, it will make us want to challenge this interlocutor and find the fault that will uncover the limits of their knowledge.


This arrogance is like the obvious sign of the fragility of their knowledge. The one who boasts obviously needs the recognition of others and demonstrates the doubt that they have of themselves.


How can we trust someone who doubt about themselves especially if they seek to hide their doubt behind a pretentious attitude?


The perfect combination for the transfer of knowledge is, I believe, to remain humble and modest. Add to this the mutual passion for a given matter, and the learning will be done in joy and love.

If the teacher teaches modestly, they  keep themselves open to learning. It is positioned in a situation where it is perfectible. Thus, they will have, like their students, the opportunity to learn and the student will feel valued as much as them.


The roles may become confused; and if we talk about an enriching relationship for both, we can no longer speak of a teacher and a student but of two people who are passionate about the same subject.



When we are paying attention to the subject a person is talking about, our interlocutor then becomes more attentive to what they tell us and it instantly increases our level of consistency. There is often a fiery and rewarding discussion.


Here are the four keywords to an interesting human exchange:



1- Modesty

• Free attendance
• No obvious purpose of being there, loving
• You are important

2 – Attention

• I help you find your words, I anticipate your thoughts, I give you relevant feedback
• What you say interests me


3 - Passion

• Nothing else, for the moment, interests me more than to listen and help you.

4 – Humility

• Your reflections allow me to make connections that I could not have made alone,
by myself; it is thanks to you that I am more knowledgeable.


Everything will start with consideration and empathy for my interlocutor.

Comments